Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Adventures

It's been a hectic couple of weeks but all is well in the Lee household. My sister, Laura, was here for a while after my parents left and now Nathan's dad is here to help. We literally could not have gotten this far without all this help! I'm not sure anyone will ever visit again because there is no sleep for our helpers - Noah & Ava make sure of that!

We had our first outing last week - Astor place, Kmart & our new favorite tacqueria. It was quite the adventure!

I've posted new pics to our flickr and will continue to post to this set for the rest of the month so make sure you check it out!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25323000@N02/sets/72157622798260140/

The twins first outing - Astor Place

Laura's super swaddle



Noah

Sleepy time

1 comment:

  1. I love the pics! I kind of have a fear of babies that small but would love to meet them. Maybe after the 1 month mark :)

    ReplyDelete