Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sweet Dreams

We are a little behind on blogging but now that our travels to Florida and Colorado are done, I'm hoping to get some updates out. These are a few quick videos that we took about a month ago and that I hope you find entertaining.

The first one is of Ava and Noah sleeping. Nathan and I spent the morning watching babies sleep and wondering what their dreams look like. I have a couple theories but I'll let you come up with your own :)



People often ask us if we can see the differences in their personalities. Sometimes it's difficult but other times, it is so clear. The video below is the two of them waking up about 1 month ago. As you can see, Noah is not a morning person where as Ava is happy to just hang out until we're ready to get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment